1, If you want to feel good about yourself, you first have to give yourself something to feel good about. Actions define self perception
2, Singing releases a large amount of endorphins in your brain and can make you feel better almost instantly
3, You can heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
4, A cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half, and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing should go away.
5, Try not to take anything personally. Remember, nobody thinks about you as much as you do.
1. Psychology says, the person who tries to keep everyone happy often ends up feeling the loneliest.
2. The urge to correct someone’s grammar is a type of OCD.
3. Memorizing the lyrics to songs can help strengthen your brain and reduce the risk of alzheimers.
4. Gamers are more likely to be lucid dreamers. (Have control over what happens in their dreams)
5. Stress Relievers ∙Chocolate milk ∙Music ∙Sleep ∙Video Games ∙Sex ∙Sarcasm ∙Hugging ∙Cuddling ∙Kissing ∙Reading ∙Exercise ∙Laughing.
Ever since the beginning of civilization there have been various social, economical and political systems of organization and strategies all around the world. Even if humans are programmed for compassion and doing good, there have been and always will be individuals greedy enough to harm those around them in order to gain power and control.
5 conspiracy theories are intensely discussed by small groups of people that are doing their best to get the truth to the world and if you take the time to read about it, your entire way of thinking will change!